- Aerosol Cans
- Acetylene Tanks
- Ammonia Refrigerant Units
- Asbestos - Containing Scrap
- Ballasts which are not labeled as "No PCB"
we will accept ballasts labeled "NO PCB" at no value
- Barrels, Drums & Other Containers - which are not 100% emptied, no residual content, entire top removed or cut in half to all for inspection
- Batteries - Household (AA, AAA, C, etc)
- Beryllium or Material Containing Beryllium
- Cable - will accept at no value (will not pay for material)
- Catalytic Converters - loose; not on a vehicle
- Compressed / Liquefied Gas Cylinders - (must have a softball sized whole or cut in half in order to be accepted)
- Dirt, Gravel or Stone
- Electronic Scrap - VCRs, copy machines, printers, keyboards, circuit boards, etc.
- Garbage - of any sort - load deductions will be taken or customer will need to take back
- Gauges and Measuring Devices - Must be free of radioactive sources
- Hazardous or Toxic Waste
- Heaters - Oil Filled / Portable - Pre 1980
- Hydraulic hoses
- Lead Painted Scrap
- Light Bulbs
- Light Fixtures with sodium/ mercury vapor, neon, florescent, metal halide
- Mercury - mercury components must be removed from scrap metal
- Microwaves - plastic
- Military & Government Scrap - Certified written document stating free of explosive, hazardous and radioactive material
- Oil Filters
- Paint Cans - Will accept if open, empty and dry
- Radioactive Sources - i.e.: cameras, gauges, measuring devices, medical equipment, etc.
- Refrigerant Containing Scrap - will take for a fee to remove Freon - i.e. air conditions, dehumidifiers, heat pumps, refrigerators, freezers
* If refrigerant removed properly, we will accept as scrap metal
- Rubber items
- SAFES -will accept NO VALUE
- Tanks; storage- will accept with a 2' hole or cut in half; no residues or orders
- Tires- (loose) of any size or material not metal-ie: lawnmowers, grills, casters, dollies, bicycles, wheelchairs etc.
- Transformers; oiled filled
- Trash or Non-Metal Items - load deductions will be taken or customer will need to take back
- Vacuums - majority plastic
- Wire - will accept; will be paid at wire price
REFRIGERANT RECOVERY NOTICE
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO KNOWINGLY VENT OR RELEASE INTO THE ENVIRONMENT ANY REFRIGERANT FROM APPLIANCES OR MOTOR VEHICELS.
PERSONS KNOWINGLY PROVIDE FALSE STATEMENTS OR RELEASE REFRIGERANTS INTO THE ENVIRONMENT MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PENNALITIES UP TO $37,500 PER DAY FOR EACH VIOLATION.